|New Loadshedding Schedule (Latest Loadshedding Schedule )
* Effective from December 4, 2015.
* Loadshedding will take place on the given time inside the Kathmandu Valley and 5 minutes after the given time outside the Valley.
* Depending upon the condition, loadshedding could increase/decrease by one hour.
Following is the latest schedule that is in effective. You can bookmark this page. You will get loadshedding schedule as soon as it gets changed. We will help by providing you the latest schedule.
66KV clients of Hetauda-Birgunj area (Circuit No 1): Everyday 20:00 to 08:00 (next day)- For Lamahi and areas west of it, and for Duhabi and Anarmani Sub-stations, Nepal Electricity Authority will publish the loadshedding schedule at local level.
– There are separate loadshedding schedules of industrial feeders for:
- Nepal Government industrial areas / Industrial feeders with 33KV supply: Everyday 18:00 to 06:00 (next day)
- 11KV supply feeders for: Everyday 08:00 to 20:00
Feeders inside Kathmandu Valley
||Consumers Group 1
||Consumers Group 2
||Consumers Group 3
||Consumers Group 4
||Consumers Group 5
||Consumers Group 6
||Consumers Group 7
|Patan/Patan 66 KV
||Sainbu, Mangalbazar, Pulchowk
||Radio Nepal, Chapagaun
||New Airport, Dobhikhola, Gothatar
||Shankhamul, Old Airport
||Bishnumati, Maharajgunj 1, BID
||Hospital, Khopasi, Panauti
NEA New Load Shedding Schedule + nepal loadshedding schedule 2072 + new loadshedding schedule 2072 + nepal load shedding schedule + load shedding schedule group 5 + loadshedding schedule of group 3 + banepa is which group of load shedding + load shedding schedule group 7 + loadshedding routine of chitwan + load shedding schedule group 4 +